Michelle Humes Group
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.