Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.