New Title Agency
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
$12 - $14 hourly
About New Title Agency
A New Title Agency coming to the Lake of the Ozarks. We are looking for experienced people to add to our company.