Squire and Company
Location: Orem, Utah
Job Hours: FT: M-F 8 am - 5 pm Overtime may be required during busy season and on deadline days; blackout dates for busy season
Close Date: Until Filled
Hourly Rate: TBD (typically starts at $16/hour)
Education: Associates degree preferred
Benefits: Health Insurance, paid time off, training. Learn more at www.squire.com/benefits
The Front Desk Receptionist provides support and assistance to a variety of Squire employees. Be the first impression to clients in person and on the phone with a professional and helpful manner. Work with highly sensitive information maintaining utmost confidentiality.
- Greet visitors and obtain names and other pertinent information, notifying appropriate individuals of visitor's arrival
- Facilitate & screen phone calls; handle questions and complaints; set up and confirm appointments and meetings
- Deal with complex queries on the telephone, by email, and in-person
- Assist departments with needs possibly including sending tax returns, checking on e-file forms, filing, mailing, etc.
- Screen incoming correspondence, responding when appropriate, or referring inquiries to staff members
- Administer and assist in managing internal projects by following up with responsible parties, managing deadlines, and providing support to employees
- Assist in managing relationships with vendors and other key organizations
- Accepts and signs for packages and notifies addressee of package arrival
- Must be punctual and present in workspace throughout the day within the working hours of 8am - 5pm, with occasional extended hours during tax season
- Coverage of front desk to be communicated with other administrative assistants when needed.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks
- Maintains a clean and orderly reception area
- Retrieves, sorts, delivers, logs, and meters mail
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Associates degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalent plus some previous work-related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Active listening
- Ability to work with the pressure of numerous deadlines
$16 - hr
About Squire and Company
Squire and Company is a public accounting company that values innovation, a balanced lifestyle and provides opportunities for growth.