Burdine Law Firm PLLC
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Most of our clients are going through the most difficult time of their lives, and they need to speak with someone who really listens to them and can offer them emotional support. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, scheduling Zoom meetings, greeting clients upon arrival, and providing a positive and professional first impression of the firm. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
This is a part-time job, either from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Burdine Law Firm PLLC
A fast-growing divorce law firm in Nashville, Tennessee.