Goede, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our firm. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
About Goede, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC
We are looking for energetic, self-starters who have a great attitude and want a rewarding, long-term career. Our law firm has a great culture based on teamwork and a great work/personal life balance. For the right candidate, we have an opportunity that provides for growth on both personal and professional levels.