The Huffaker Group
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Organize Company Events from start to finish
- Complete light data entry daily
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About The Huffaker Group
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Market Center features a friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.