RE/MAX Premier Realty
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About RE/MAX Premier Realty
At RE/MAX Premier Realty, our mission is to serve the public in their real estate needs at the highest level. We are a growing company with 7 offices and 177 great agents. We strive to provide our agents with the best tools in the business to serve their customers with great care.