Mid Valley Escrow
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
$18 per hour
About Mid Valley Escrow
We are a dynamic and very busy well-established escrow company. We are a fun and exciting atmosphere.