Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$16 - $20 hourly
About Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.