Blueprint Realty, LLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
About Blueprint Realty, LLC
BluePrint Real Estate Services is a growing Real Estate firm.