Revive Health & Wellness
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Personal qualities include:
- Kind-hearted & friendly - builds relationships with our patients and fellow colleagues.
- Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks - thrives in a fast-paced work environment but can stay focused and motivated while giving patients great customer service.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Stays organized each day and can keep track of all that is happening in the clinic, creating an efficient workflow.
- Flexible and willing to help in other aspects of the clinic if needed.
- Can solve problems that arise - understands that things happen and issues come up, but you have got it covered.
- Motivated to get jobs done and pride yourself on not letting items fall through the cracks.
- Adapts quickly as the business evolves and grows.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills - shows empathy and compassion towards others, is professional with emails, etc...
This position would be no more than 30-35 hours per week. Our hours of operation are Tuesday (9am-5pm), Wednesday (9am-5pm), Thursday (9am-5pm), Friday (9am-3pm) & Saturday (9am-2pm).
- Welcomes patients and visitors with a big smile and bubbly personality.
- Answers the office phone with great telephone etiquette.
- Assist patients with booking, rescheduling, and canceling appointments.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying the appropriate staff member of patient arrival.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Checking patients out after a service and/or any of the products.
- Protects patients' rights by abiding by HIPPA regulations and maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Entering and scanning in insurance and other information to the patient EHR system.
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
$16 - $17 hourly
About Revive Health & Wellness
We practice functional and regenerative medicine! Our priority is providing our patients with exceptional care to their needs.
- IV Therapy: Delivers vitamins, minerals, and nutrients into the bloodstream for maximum absorption
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Analyzing 65+ different components of a blood panel and caters specifically to patients' bodies' needs
- Medical Weight-loss: Several options to aid a patient attempting to lose weight through their unique circumstances
- Peptide Therapy: Chains of amino acids deliver signals within the body to regulate bodily functions. Benefits of anti-aging, gut health, strengthened immune system, decreased inflammation, and more
- Ozone Therapy: Delivers increased amounts of oxygen throughout the body to detox, promote healing, reduce inflammation, increase energy and strengthen the immune system