Eagles World Realty, Inc
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
About Eagles World Realty, Inc
We offer a competitive and great growth opportunities.