Law Office of David M. Goldman
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Enter client information in our system and assign tasks
- Confirm client meetings
- Organize and prepare the office for meetings with clients.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
$15 - $18 hourly
About Law Office of David M. Goldman
The Law Office of David M. Goldman was founded by lawyers who have been clients in the past. As a result, our services, fees, and business objectives are centered around our client's perspective.
We believe that communication is the key to successful business relationships and will strive to be available to meet your needs in a timely manner. We have AV-rated lawyers who are rated among the best in the country by Martindale and Lawyers.com. Likewise, we are looking for long-term relationships with our employees. If you are looking for more than a job, we would like to welcome you to our family.