New York Life - Houston General Office
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
26000 - 35000 yearly
About New York Life - Houston General Office
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success of our clients.