Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.