We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
About Smith Clinesmith
The Smith Clinesmith law firm is one of the largest, most dynamic, and aggressively expanding nursing home and elder abuse firms in the country. We fight for those who have been hurt and disregarded by big medical and long-term care corporations.
The firm offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work autonomously in fighting for our clients and continuing the growth of our strong practice.