State Farm - Shawn Aguilar Agency
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$29,500 - $35,000 yearly
About State Farm - Shawn Aguilar Agency
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.