RG Title, LLC
RG Title is a new title company taking on the title world by storm! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist/data entry specialist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, scheduling, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. A major task is data entry. Accuracy, speed and attention to detail are a must for a qualified candidate. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. RG Title offers much room for advancement and believes in hiring from within for higher-level positions.
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Knowledge of GSuite, Gmail, Google Drive preferred.
About RG Title, LLC
RG Title is based out of Coon Rapids and is growing quickly. Energetic work environment with great potential to grow. We are looking for amazing people to join our team!