Keller Williams Realty
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business.
You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work with matters!
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017-2019