Scott Engineering, Inc.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Scott Engineering, Inc.
Scott Engineering, Inc. (SEI), a leader in the design and production of medium voltage pole- and pad-mounted equipment for the American utility and adjacent industries provides customers with complete, fully-customized power distribution solutions built to the highest quality standards.
At SEI, we see our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) structure as a competitive advantage. Each of our employees is a business ‘owner’ with a vested interest in our success. We’re also proud of our status as an MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) / DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) certified company. It sets us apart and makes SEI the perfect partner for organizations seeking suppliers who comply with these requirements.
World Class Manufacturing is Scott Engineering's mentality and the way we do that is by living our core values, supporting our company's vision, and working together towards one common goal.