Keller Williams Charleston
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Develop and streamline the transition processes for new Agents/Teams
- Servant Leadership Approach - Go above and beyond to help the agents and to direct them to the resources available
- Lead Social Media management and marketing
- Keeper of the office - Walkthrough office daily and keep a clean and organized environment
- Have a technology-based mind with a desire to learn and utilize within the organization
- Communicate through email, phone, & social media platforms
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Growth-minded and knowledge-based
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Above-average understanding of technology
- Track record of success in customer service
$16 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Charleston
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company. Holding the top spot in agent count, units and sales volume, our sales force is one to be reckoned with. Home to the Tech-Enabled Agent, our business model equips agents with a technological edge and the ability to offer customers whatever they wish.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Your Career: You can have a career here. Not just a job. We want you to reach your highest potential. You decide what that is. Opportunities are plentiful and will be afforded to those that earn them.
Our Commitment: We lead to the “whole-person”. We are committed to your financial health and well-being. This starts with our competitive pay, Keller Williams profit sharing, first-class training, coaching, and development, and more!