Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.