Keller Williams Denver Southeast
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About Keller Williams Denver Southeast
We are the first black-owned Keller Williams Franchise in the state of Colorado. We pride ourselves on being a women-led brokerage, built on world-class training, full-time support, and a focus on building big businesses with high-achieving agents.