Allen Law Group-Dana S. Fleming, PC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
$28,500 - $30,500 yearly
About Allen Law Group-Dana S. Fleming, PC
The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job. So, you absolutely must be able to work *in the office* the requisite time to fulfill the full-time requirement. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.