Atlanta Family & Immigration Law Firm
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist who can handle a fast-paced environment, and can perform all functions related to receiving calls, clients, vendors, and deliveries and directs them to appropriate individual(s) within the firm according to established policies and procedures. Maintains contact with attorneys, staff, and clients and observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
- Log and docket consultations and ensure no scheduling conflicts
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls in both Spanish and English; responds to inquires on a variety of matters such as the status of pending cases, upcoming court dates
- Schedule and arrange client meetings and other meetings as needed
- Operate keyboard equipment such as personal computer to docket cases, process information, records notices of hearings and upcoming court dates, correspondence, reports and other data
- Confirm appointments and screen potential client's prior to scheduling for consultations
- Proofreads and corrects prepared materials for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax and content
- Inputs, retrieves, updates and deletes information using computerized databases
- Composes routine letters
- Determines need for supplies
- Operates standard office equipment such as calculators, copy machines and facsimile machines, etc.
- Performs related work as assigned
- Experience and knowledge of legal, secretarial, office practices is preferred
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion
- Attention to detail
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Patience in dealing with difficult visitors
$15 - $17 hourly
About Atlanta Family & Immigration Law Firm
Atlanta Family & Immigration Law has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing law firms in the US for the past few years and we've done it by providing legal representation with compassion, gusto, and integrity. These are people who bring their "A-Game", are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, take initiative and responsibility, and are hungry to learn and grow. If you learn quickly and understand that working hard is important this job is for you. If you communicate well, have integrity, and really care about immigrants, this job is for you. If you are dynamic, adaptable, deliver results and produce above the minimum standards, this job is for you. If you work well under pressure and can juggle several projects at once, this job is for you.