We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$12 per hour
About Precision Holdings
Precision Holdings is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes and growth strategies, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.