Schultz & Associates
Please go to https://www.youshouldworkwithus.com/ to learn more about this position and the firm!
We are a growing law firm that helps men make choices to ensure their children and wealth are taken care of in the event of a divorce or shift in the family dynamics. We strongly value making sure every client feels that during every moment of their relationship with our firm and after that those choices are safe with us.
We need an ambassador of “first impression” to make everyone who comes into contact with our firm feel like their voices will be heard and their choices will be put into effect. This person will help all those people and groups who contact us, whether a client or potential new client, get value and feel good from their interaction with you and that you were helpful to them. This is true whether they need to schedule an appointment, are looking to speak to a member of our legal team for a case update, address their invoice, or asking the various ways they can provide documents to us--or perhaps they need assistance with something outside of our practice. You are also the first one they greet upon arriving at the office!
You should be the kind of person who feels good helping others and can work with all types of personalities and people. You should have high, positive energy, be extremely and authentically personable, and be able to actively and intently and actively listen to people, always with grace and a smile. More importantly, we need someone who can handle the growth of our firm and is adaptable to performing various tasks and assignments so we can continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
Below are examples of the things you will be doing while at the office:
- Answering our phones and making each communication valuable for whoever contacts our firm and ensuring that the call is routed to the appropriate team member
- Communicating by email with current and potential new clients in a professional and valuable manner
- Helping keep our files in order so we can deliver exceptional and valuable service to clients in the timeframe we told them to expect
- Making photocopies when asked
- Facilitation of the incoming and outgoing mail
- Making sure the entire office is tidy and neat on an ongoing basis and all supplies are re-stocked
- Running errands as asked (to the bank in particular)
- Taking on other tasks that result from our growth
- Excellent communication with customer service experience
- Previous experience as a receptionist in law firms, office administration or other related fields preferred, not required
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent attitude
- Dedicated and hard-working
- Desire to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and pleasant personality
- Able to answer phones and other general office tasks
- Able to screen calls
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Have extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills
- Be able to efficiently multitask and prioritize work quickly; be self-sufficient in a very fast-paced environment
- Be responsible and must be able to represent the firm in a manner befitting a top law firm
- Reliability and timeliness
- Tolerate dealing with demanding clients
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- The right candidate has opportunities to advance
- Ability to speak Spanish is a huge plus, but not required
About Schultz & Associates
Representing men and father's rights in divorce and family law matters in Northern New Jersey and surrounding counties!
Learn more here: https://www.youshouldworkwithus.com
Please do not contact our firm directly at this time, doing so will result in disqualification.
Please follow the application procedures.