Best Wester Plus Hill Country Suites
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced hotel front desk manager to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members that will go above and beyond our high standards of customer satisfaction. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, submit an application today!
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Hire, train, and supervise front office employees, ensuring they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints.
- Direct operations at the front desk and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of general hotel industry policies and practices
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
About Best Wester Plus Hill Country Suites
Best Western Hotels & Resorts offers a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where everybody pulls together around a common goal. In fact, helping one another is at the heart of our organization, which began as an informal referral system in 1946 among member hotels focused on the idea of “member helping member.” Today, our team carries on that tradition of helping members – and each other – succeed.
Interested in a career that offers stability, advancement and an outstanding team of co-workers?
Perhaps it's time for you to think about joining our Best Western team.