GF Hotels and Resorts
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- 1 year of previous experience working in the hospitality industry
- Hilton experience preferred
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.