We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation, and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already amazing team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the hiring, training, and supervision of all front office staff members, and ensure they’re providing great guest service and uphold hotel policies
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Exhibit working knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- At least 2 years of work experience in office management as a front desk supervisor, assistant front office manager, or similar position in the hospitality industry
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
$11 - $13 hourly
About Mansa Hospitality
Mansa Hospitality is a hotel management company based out of Birmingham, AL. Our mission is to represent hospitality at the broadest spectrum in accordance with the highest professional standards.