Quality Inn Fort Wayne
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
$15 - $18 yearly
About Quality Inn Fort Wayne
We are a team of customer-focused, hospitality professionals that strive to provide a great experience for each guest that stays at our hotel! We work as a team to make this happen. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working, reliable, customer-oriented people to join our team.
Quality Inn Fort Wayne is located in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.