LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- Showcase exceptional multitasking, communication, and management skills
$13 - $15 hourly
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.