Sleep Inn & Suites
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
$15 - $18 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture free from drama, gossip, mistrust, and negativity.