Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Oversee and assist the general manager with day to day operations
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- At least 2 years of experience as a front office manager, front desk, or similar position in the hospitality industry or related field
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
$13 - $14.50 per hour
About Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Cocoa Beach, an IHG hotel is owned and operated by Sri Ganesh, LLC. Our property has been in business since 2000 and bolsters strong working bonds, friendly and a caring atmosphere. We invite you to come to join one of the most successful hotels in Cocoa Beach!