Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Communicate with hotel guests face-to-face and over the phone, ensure all their questions are answered satisfactorily, and handle any complaints
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Showcase exceptional multitasking, communication, and management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
About Best Western Plus & Executive Residency Austin
Welcome to the brand new Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin, we look forward to welcoming you! The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin combines the convenience of two hotels under one roof, allowing us to offer an extended stay option for longer durations & beautiful Best Western Plus rooms for guests that require a shorter stay.
The Best Western Plus Executive Residency Austin hotel is the newest product in the Best Western brand and we are proud to offer studios, kitchenettes, and suites with full kitchens at our hotel. These rooms come equipped with all of the comforts of home including sinks, cooktops, cookware, dishes, and large screen TVs to make your extended stay as comfortable as possible. Our hotel is located near the heart of Austin, Texas on IH-35, just minutes away from Round Rock to the North, and Pflugerville to the East.