Simplified Family Law
Best Family Law firm in Dallas is looking for the best receptionist. We need a Customer Service Specialist – also called our Director of First Impressions – to be the relationship builder and frontline of our Firm’s customer service department. You will play an important role in helping us provide a compassionate and outstanding customer experience to our potential clients and current clients.
Please do not contact this firm directly. Please only apply through Wizehire. This is a private ad.
- Front desk receptionist. You’ll greet the best clients in Dallas, take dozens of phone calls from potential and existing clients and other lawyers
- You’ll screen emails, do brief intakes for potential clients and schedule consultations
- You’ll help clients troubleshoot technical issues over the phone and through email; keep them up to date on their case; calendar court dates; and just generally make the client happy
- Help clients understand how to be an “A+” client
- Help constantly improve the client experience through consistent communication
- Do basic data entry and office support tasks
- As the first person the client meets (or talks to), you’ll greet them in a genuine, warm, kind, and perfect way
- You’ll know all the client’s names and love to help them when they call and need help
- You will assist the team with their projects and work
- Make us all laugh
What skills and experience you'll need
- Prior experience in customer service, client relations, or a similar field would be awesome
- A top-notch receptionist will communicate in a confident and kind manner. Empathy, patience and genuine caring about our client and potential clients is critical - Seriously - This is probably the most important trait you will need
- You should be comfortable with office technology: We are a Mac-based office; we use Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe Acrobat and a million other programs - We Love Tech!
- You need to be professional, We like to have fun, but we are professional at all times - you need to look professional and be nice
- We need someone who does not drop the ball and has crazy follow up skills, with us, the clients, and potential clients
What attitudes and traits will serve you well:
- Like to laugh
- Make others laugh
- Personable, likable, someone clients and referral sources will compliment
- Know when to speak, and when to listen
- Innovative in finding the best way to do your job
- Self-directed in your daily activities (i.e., setting priorities, working toward deadlines)
- Willingness to take direction
- Flexibility to change priorities as needed throughout the day
- Changing gears and moving between tasks quickly without getting derailed (or derailing others)
- Being vocal; letting us know what works/what doesn’t; who is a good client/who is not; who is a good referral source/who is not
- Knowing that there are things you don’t know; knowing when to ask questions; not being afraid to ask questions
- Light on the drama
- Heavy on the nice
- Genuinely care about helping people
Cool Things You’ll Learn
You’ll learn how to help people. How to care about them and take care of them. We are going to help them through possibly the worst time in their life. You will learn about the Family Law judicial system. You won’t be the same person after working here. You will be a better person with increased critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity. You will learn what it takes to run a business (that happens to be a law firm). You will learn how to work as a team in a collaborative fashion, where we all succeed together or we all fail together (hopefully not a lot of this one). You will learn that every idea, from every teammate, is a good one, and will make us better in the future.
About Simplified Family Law
This law firm was built around one goal and the owner calls it Divorce. Simplified. Well, it doesn’t mean that a divorce is “simple”. Divorces can be extremely stressful, both financially and emotionally. We are here to try and “simplify” the divorce process to reduce our client's stress and so they can understand what is going on. Trust me, divorces are never “simple”. So, how are we different? How Do we "simplify" things?
1st - We are honest with our clients.
2nd - We simplify the process by communicating with our clients.
3rd - Teamwork.
4th - We work efficiently.
5th - Provide top-notch customer service.
We also offer benefits:
- 401k matching (after 1 year)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Assistance
- You should apply and find out more. We would love for you to be a part of the team.