The Peardon Team
The Peardon Team is looking for a high-energy, fast-moving marketing administrator to own oversee the front desk, greet and assist clients and manage the team's marketing plan, including their social media presence. This individual will manage and execute the team's marketing plan, including overseeing as well as executing each component of the team's marketing plan, the marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated.
This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with others and alone, in a very fast-paced environment. This position will be an integral part of the operations team and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Salary Range is: $38,000 - $42,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- Benefits negotiable
- Manage the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for each listing
- Be the admin of all sales and marketing technology and systems
- Administer the CRM system
- Responsible for weekly listing status calls to sellers
- Maintain and execute current processes in place and develop and implement updates as needed
- Design marketing collateral for each listing and for team branding as needed
- Develop, implement, and execute new social media plans
- Manage all team events, plan and execute on management's vision
- Plan and manage all charity events
- Responsible for writing contracts
- Create and mail all postcards, flyers and brochures
- Answer phones and greet clients entering the office
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendors
- Develop new vendor opportunities as growth requires it
- Schedule photography shoots for listings for each new listing
- Track listings throughout each stage
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including Brivity, Canva, Adobe Suite (mainly InDesign and Photoshop), project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative problem-solving skills
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
- Will handle luxury clients so must present well
- Must represent self and team in a professional manner
- MUST RESIDE WITHIN 30-35 minutes of the office at 45669 Hayes Road, Shelby Township, MI, 48315
$38,000 - $42,000
About The Peardon Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!