Keller Williams Greater Seattle
Do you make a good first impression?
We desire a dynamo with an outgoing personality, initiative, great phone voice, quick learner, and excellent interpersonal skills to run our front desk. The ideal candidate would have prior reception/office experience. Real estate experience is helpful, but not required.
- Work with all personality types
- Maintain a high level of organization in a fast paced environment
- Able to work a multi-line phone system and keep the standard of answering the phone within three rings
- The office information guide. You may not have all the answers but you will seek to find the answer
- Maintain a neat and organized lobby area, front desk, and agent work area
- Keep company files and filing clean and up to date
- Keep company computer in order
- Inventory tracking and office supply ordering
- Additional duties as assigned
- Outgoing and personable
- Positive attitude
- Strong, clear communication skills -- on the telephone and via email
- Works well with Social Media and consider yourself to have a creative flair
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to: word, publisher, excel, and Google G Suite
- Ability to learn and a drive to learn
- Ability to listen and the desire to be a good listener
- Previous reception experience a plus
- Previous real estate office experience a plus
$35,000 - $40,000 / year DOE
About Keller Williams Greater Seattle
Powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living, Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle is a local franchise of the largest real estate company in the United States.
With almost 200 associates in the Greater Seattle area, the company's unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its agents. In the current real estate market, this model has proven itself to be more powerful than ever before. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centers is serving to fuel the company's growth trajectory.