Our busy hotel is looking for a dedicated concierge ready to provide excellent customer service and local recommendations for our hotel guests and ensure they have everything they need during their stay. You will act as the greeter and first point of contact for guests helping to check visitors in, make bookings, recommend local activities or restaurants, and arrange transportation. Our ideal candidate is outgoing and confident, likes working with the public, and is detail-oriented. If you're searching for a rewarding job in hospitality, apply now!
- Receive guests upon arrival, welcome them to the property, and confirm their reservations
- Tackle any concerns or complaints raised by guests and find a suitable solution
- Handle and distribute messages and mail, as well as redirect calls by answering the phone and making reservations
- Act as a point of contact for guests who require help or information, and attend to their wants and needs
- Organize events, tours, and transportation for hotel guests upon their request
- Local knowledge of the area to recommend restaurants and activities to guests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
About Compass RE
Selling Steel City creates exceptional real estate experiences that are laser-focused on each client's individual goals and aspirations. Their approach is rooted in attentive service, unrivaled market knowledge, and sophisticated processes that leverage technology to deliver seamless success.
Buying and selling a home can be a complex process, and local market conditions can change quickly. It's critical that clients have a winning team at their side ready to offer professional advice and a deep bench of talented expertise. Even in 2020, the most challenging year for real estate in recent memory, Selling Steel City has closed more than 200 transactions, placing them sixth among all Pittsburgh agents. Today, the team's members are among Compass Pittsburgh's Founding Agents, able to wield the tools and technology of the country's No. 1 independent brokerage in service of their clients' needs.