Universal Athletic Club
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional Front Desk Attendant to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome members, guests, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members into the system.
- Essential knowledge of UAC and all it’s programs.
- Effective and efficient with cash, check & charge transactions.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Laundry for entire facility
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Supervisor or Executive Director as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
$14 - $16 hourly
About Universal Athletic Club
Universal Athletic Club is on a mission to help our members succeed and Live Life Better. We care about all within our walls and strive to create great relationships and inspire our members and employees to be their best.
As a business, we provide a fun positive workplace. Comprehensive medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and PTO are available for full-time staff. Free membership to the facility is granted to all employees.