We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
About Marriott Schaumburg
Marriott Schaumburg is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and boasts easy access to the highway for quick drives to downtown Chicago or O'Hare International Airport. Discover the shops at Woodfield Mall or LegoLand, both one mile from our hotel. After a productive day at Schaumburg Convention Center, unwind at TopGolf Chicago or continue your work at our hotel.