Home2 Suites Lewisburg
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$12 per hour hourly
About Home2 Suites Lewisburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton is a company specializing in the upscale limited service, extended stay, and full-service hotels, to include all Hilton brands across the globe.
Hilton properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.