The Hotel Guest Services Representative is responsible for exceptional guest sales and service at the front desk and in the evening executes all tasks and systems to support the efficient delivery of guest satisfaction throughout the day. Come be part of a team that appreciates and values your contributions! We are a brand new hotel opening in Carlisle!
- Make sales and reservations via phone and in-person
- Create a great first impression on our guests
- Check guests in and out on the computer
- Give guidance to guests for dining and directions
- Provide the highest quality of service to 'wow' our guests
- Ability to make decisions and stay focused
- Do whatever it takes to make the hotel successful
- Follow systems that are in place to most effectively perform the job
- Answer questions about rates, room types, hotel amenities, and other hotel related items
- Greet and direct any visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
Night shift includes billing, inventories, laundry, movement of goods throughout the building, audits, and any other task necessary for the efficient operations of the hotel.
- Minimum 2 years consistent employment experience
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in-person
- Passion for helping people
- Flexibility to work some weekends on a rotating schedule
- Capacity to pay attention to details for billing and reservations
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- Desire to meet/exceed exceptionally high standards
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on a computer
- Capacity to do whatever it takes to make the hotel successful
- Ability to make decisions and stay focused on tasks
- Hotel experience is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to multi-task when needed
- Desire to go above and beyond to create great guest experiences
$15 - $17 hourly
About EXCL Hospitality
EXCL Hospitality takes pride in providing an exceptional work environment for its employees with generous Paid Time Off, Medical Benefits, Performance Bonus, and Travel Discounts at over 3000 Hotels worldwide. EXCL Hospitality is deeply committed to giving its teams the resources it needs to be successful.
EXCL Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status.EOE m/f/d/v
EXCL Hospitality is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!