Century 21 WC Realty
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$10 - $12 hourly
About Century 21 WC Realty
Century 21 WC Realty is located in Wellington, FL. We care about our Agents and Employees and Customers, we want our Agents and Staff to feel better off for working with us. We drive a family atmosphere, but also a productive office and most of the people associated with us have been around for a number of years.