The Suarez Team
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for our organization, answer phone calls, answer questions and route calls properly, schedule meetings, coordinate mail, and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. You may also help to complete security procedures such as issuing badges or visitor passes. If you’re looking for a role where you can make a difference every day and work in a fast-paced, fun, and supportive environment we encourage you to submit an application today!
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Receive incoming lead inquiries and help to distribute them properly to right person/team
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has previous and highly proficient experience with Microsoft office suite and able to navigate Microsoft word and excel smoothly, quickly and efficiently
$35,000 - $40,000 annually DOE
About The Suarez Team
We are a rapidly expanding team that feels more like a family. We strive to provide the utmost customer service to both our internal clients and our external clients in everything we do and we are looking for someone to continue to grow with us as we become a national company!