Cookie Cutters Hair Cuts for Kids
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
$8 - $12
About Cookie Cutters Hair Cuts for Kids
Flexible schedule, family friendly hours, no late evenings