Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, an outgoing personality, able to multi-task, have great attention to detail, and some technical troubleshooting skills. Confidentiality is critical and the candidate will be subject to a background check and fingerprinting.
- Answer telephones and direct calls as appropriate
- Maintain and order supplies as needed
- Schedule meetings and maintain conference room schedule
- Greet and screen incoming visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Technology support (Apple TV, video conferencing, telephone system) with help from agency IT specialist
- Postage/UPS mailings
- Train new advisors on various systems for submitting new business
- Assist Advisors in the sales process – printing and assisting with completing applications, running sales illustrations, scheduling medical exams, etc.
- Assist Advisors with servicing existing client’s business, preparing inforce illustrations, obtaining and completing forms, etc.
- Assist Advisors with investment business and proper handling of checks
- Open and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis
- Type correspondences in the proper format, proofread, and mail as instructed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Proficiency in each of these areas:
- Microsoft Office
- Word processing
$35,000 - $40,000
About MassMutual Pittsburgh
What We Offer You
- Attractive benefits including a full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Savings Plan