Keller Williams Premiere Properties
We are looking for the next Front Desk / Director of First Impressions! We are looking for an energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. They must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have great written and verbal communication skills.
This successful candidate will have a cheerful, professional demeanor and will have an "it's my pleasure" attitude. This position requires strong computer skills, especially in the Microsoft Office programs and have strong organizational/administrative skills. They will be capable of providing support to our agents and office leadership, have great time management skills and be a research/learning based individual. Real Estate experience is a plus!
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Greeting guests/clients and answering phone/routing calls
- Ensure everyone that walks through the door understands they are a priority while maintaining front desk responsibilities
- Provide support to the leadership team and to the agents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; phone, email and in-person
- Excellent customer service skills
- Social media/marketing experience
- Effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
Coachable and willing to learn new skills and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Real Estate Experience a HUGE PLUS
- Must be both detailed orientated and a people person
$13.00 / hourly
About Keller Williams Premiere Properties
At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways.
- To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
- To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
- God, Family, then Business.
- A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.