Joe Frick Law, PLLC
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
$12 - $14 hourly
About Joe Frick Law, PLLC
Joe Frick Law, PLLC, doing business as Idaho Divorce Law Firm, is a fast-growing family law firm.